
I ran into something cool online the other day. It's called Birth Verse- it is an awesome way to show honor to someone on their birthday. Now, I am not endorsing this and neither is MOPS (legal mumbo jumbo) but, it is a fantastic way to encourage someone and give them an identity in the scriptures.
In light of this great revelation from the group that started the company, I will be including a Birth Verse on all the baby announcements. Here's the link: BirthVerse
They have all sorts of trinkets and sweet things to buy from their website. It's free to find out your birth verse. You enter in only the day and month of your birthday. They have selected powerhouse verses that correspond to the number date of your birthday.
For example: My birthday is August 9th (8/9). The verse they selected was:
2 Corinthians 8:9 NIV: For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
Check it out! I think there's a whole new line of gift products getting started within our crafty group, not to mention strong declarations over our children's spiritual futures!
No comments:
Post a Comment